- Born: Dec 1806, Nolton, Pembrokeshire, Wales
- Christened: 28 Dec 1806, Nolton, Pembrokeshire, Wales
- Marriage: David Morgan on 31 Oct 1823 in Coity Parish Church
- Died: 18 Apr 1841, Nolton Parish, Glamorganshire, Wales at age 34
- Buried: 20 Apr 1841, Nolton Anglican Church, Glamorganshire, Wales
Bishop Transcripts for Nolton state that Catherine Morgan of Dinas was buried on 20th April 1841, aged 35 years. (b.c.1806) at Nolton Parish Glamorganshire, Wales.
Headstone shows Catherine being buried with 2 unnamed infants.
Also mentioned on the headstone are Evan and Richard, her sons.
The Bishops Transcripts for Newcastle and Coity 1823-29 state the following baptisms to David and Catherine Morgan;-
23 Dec 1824 Thomas Oldcastle Shoemaker
24 Dec 1826 John Nolton Cordwainer
10 Apr 1827 John Oldcastle Laborer
19 Feb 1828 David Oldcastle Cordwainer
# This information from Paul Morgan
Catherine married David Morgan, son of Thomas Morgan and Ann David, on 31 Oct 1823 in Coity Parish Church. (David Morgan was born on 5 Apr 1800 in St Brides Major, Glamorgan, Wales, died on 24 Feb 1895 in Ballarat, Vic and was buried on 24 Feb 1895 in Old Cemetery, Ballarat, Vic.) The cause of his death was Old age asthenia at Benevolent Asylum, Ballarat.